Apollo Justice - AMU Apollo Justice - AMU

Loved it!

Vote 5 for Psychonauts!!! WOOO!

Loved it, all of the parts were funny. Easily one of my favorite Phoenix Wright parodies.

Lastman Lastman

Good Idea

You made a game with an ad after every death (now every 20 death) and added medals simply because there's a ton of people who would die 127 times JUST TO GET THAT MEDAL.

127 deaths = 127 ads (now 6 ads)

Getting 127 ad hits per obsessive person per game could be a good turnout when it comes to the ad companies paying ya.

Like I said, good idea.

And I love retro style, so 7/10

Kullors 2 Kullors 2

To difficult for it's target

I like the game and its concept, but the style leans towards younger children (which I'm pretty sure are nowhere to be found on newgrounds and NOT looking at the adult sections,) but the difficulty may be a bit high once you get past blue + blue = win.

Overall, it's good... but make it either easier or style it more to a higher age group.

dawn of the pistolero dawn of the pistolero

I love it.

I really hope someone makes a flash around this song.

Nothing I can find wrong with it.

MaliousTrey responds:

took me a long time to put it together and i honestly cant think of a better compliment than someone using it in a flash movie, seeing as the only artistic talent i have is in music, cant draw for shiet XD

Battery Loop Battery Loop

Transition needs work

I like everything in the loop except for how rattle-y the bass is. I'd try to raise it up just a bit so that it's still low and you can get the reverb, but not have it scratch like it does.

Also, I'd ad in a few low notes and maybe have the bass fade back in at the very end for 3 seconds so that it's not so sudden of a transition back to the beginning.

Still a good piece